Gamtex Industries has built a solid reputation for excellent customer service and reliability. We establish and maintain great communication with our clients and work diligently to exceed their needs.
Our representatives are industry experts, active locally and nationally in associations, keeping up with the latest trends for your benefit. You can rely on our trained staff to be courteous, responsive and knowledgeable.
Our number one priority is to serve the customer and to provide efficient recycling solutions that surpass your business expectations.
Items that we will buy with certification:
- Transformers – must be accompanied by the Transformer Certificate
- Tanks or vessels – must be cleaned to bare metal
- Refrigeration units cannot contain any Freon
- Drums – DCON certificates must be on file
- Burned wire – letter from fire department to prove wire was burned in a fire
- AC/HVAC equipment – provide documentation that he or she is a licensed HVAC technician or contractor, a receipt showing that the seller purchased the equipment, or that the equipment has been replaced.
- Cemetery placards and/or vases – letter of authorization to sell such
- Comm wire – letter of authorization from the company